Brampton Criminal Lawyer, Jeff Hershberg
Brampton criminal lawyer, Jeff Hershberg, represents individuals charged with any criminal offence as well as those charged with provincial offences such as Highway Traffic Act and Liquor License Act offences. He represents individuals charged anywhere in Ontario.
Jeff Hershberg is known for defending individuals charged with possession-related offences such as drugs and weapons. He also represents those charged with murder, robbery, assault, shoplifting / theft, fraud, mischief, and any other criminal charge.
When you have been charged with a criminal offence, it is best to have an experienced criminal lawyer defending you from the bail hearing until the trial. You want a knowledgeable lawyer who will fight to protect your Charter rights as well as those for each member of our society. You do not want a lawyer whose main concern is finding you the best deal with a Crown Attorney. Instead, choose a lawyer who will sit down with you, review your case, and provide you with the knowledge you need to make the right decision as to how to proceed with your case.
Jeff Hershberg will fearlessly defend your case, raising every issue, advancing every argument helpful to your case, and asking every question, however distasteful, in the interests of justice.
Jeff Hershberg’s practice is focused solely on criminal and quasi-criminal offences and represents people in areas such as:
- Assault: Domestic Assault, Non-Domestic Assault, Aggravated Assault, Assault with a Weapon, Assault Causing Bodily Harm, Sexual Assault, Assaulting a Police Officer;
- Bail Hearings: Bail hearings for all offences, s.524 hearings, Bail Reviews, Bail Variations, Bail Estreatment Hearings;
- Drug Offences: Possession of Cocaine, Marijuana, Ketamine, Ecstasy, Heroin, Importation, Trafficking;
- Fraud: Uttering Forged Documents, Breaches of Trust, Impersonation, Falsifying Books, Tax Evasion;
- Harassment: Criminal Harassment, Uttering Threats;
- Homicide: Murder, Attempted Murder, Manslaughter, Criminal Negligence Causing Death;
- Impairment: Impaired Driving, Driving Over 80, Refusing to Blow;
- Offences Against the Administration of Justice: Fail to Comply with Bail or Probation, Obstruct Police, Obstruct Justice, Perjury, Fail to Appear in Court;
- Property Offences: Break and Enter, Robbery, Mischief, Possession of Burglar Tools;
- Theft / Shoplifting;
- Weapon Offences:Possession of Firearms, Possession of Prohibited Weapons, Possession of
Restricted Weapons, Trafficking Firearms, Importing Firearms;
- Youth Offences: All Criminal Offences Under the Youth Criminal Justice Act and the Young Offenders Act;
- Regulatory Offences: Highway Traffic Act, Street Racing, Firearms Act, Provincial Offences Act, Liquor License Act;
- Victim Support and Legal Advice.