Oshawa Criminal Lawyer Jeff Hershberg Will Work Hard To Protect Your Rights
Oshawa criminal lawyer, Jeff Hershberg, provides legal representation protecting the charter rights of those charged with criminal offences in Oshawa. As an Oshawa criminal defence lawyer, Jeff Hershberg’s services include representation for bail hearings, trials, preliminary hearings, and pre-trials. Jeff Hershberg represents those charged in Oshawa with various criminal offences such as gun charges, theft, robbery, drug offences, assault, fraud, impaired or over .80, and more.
The best defence you can have is an experienced Oshawa criminal defence lawyer defending you. Being proactive and hiring a lawyer at the beginning of your case is the first move towards a finding of “not guilty.” You need a knowledgeable lawyer who will fight to protect your guaranteed Charter rights and not plead you guilty at the first sign of a strong Crown case. You need a lawyer who will find the weaknesses in every case. Through this, you will achieve the best possible result to your criminal charges.
Examples of charges that you might face and need a criminal lawyer in Oshawa for are:
- Assault: Sexual Assault, Assaulting a Police Officer, Non-Domestic Assault, Domestic Assault, Aggravated Assault, Assault with a Weapon, Assault Causing Bodily Harm;
- Bail Hearings:Bail hearings for all offences, s.524 hearings, Bail Reviews, Bail Variations, Bail Estreatment Hearings;
- Drug Offences: Possession of Cocaine, Marijuana, Ketamine, Ecstasy, Heroin, Importation, Trafficking;
- Fraud: Breaches of Trust, Impersonation, Uttering Forged Documents, Falsifying Books, Tax Evasion;
- Harassment:Uttering Threats, Criminal Harassment;
- Homicide: Murder, Attempted Murder, Manslaughter, Criminal Negligence Causing Death;
- Impairment:Impaired Driving, Driving Over 80, Refusing to Blow;
- Offences Against the Administration of Justice: Perjury, Fail to Appear in Court, Fail to Comply with Bail or Probation, Obstruct Police, Obstruct Justice;
- Property Offences:Robbery, Mischief, Break and Enter, Possession of Burglar Tools;
- Theft / Shoplifting;
- Weapon Offences:Possession of Prohibited Weapons (gun, knife, etc…), Possession of Restricted Weapons, Trafficking Firearms, Possession of Firearms, Importing Firearms;
- Youth Offences: All Criminal Offences Under the Youth Criminal Justice Act and the Young Offenders Act;
- Regulatory Offences:Highway Traffic Act, Street Racing, Firearms Act, Provincial Offences Act, Liquor License Act;
- Victim Support and Legal Advice.