Jeff Hershberg Will Work Hard To Protect Your Rights
Jeff Hershberg represents individuals charged with any criminal offence as well as those charged with provincial offences such as Highway Traffic Act and Liquor License Act offences. He represents individuals charged anywhere in Ontario with offices in Toronto and Vaughan. An individual can have a shot at ones own lady luck vegas world. Jeff Hershbergâ€™s services include representation for bail hearings, trials, preliminary hearings, and pre-trials. Jeff Hershberg represents those charged in Oshawa with various criminal offences such as gun charges, theft, robbery, drug offences, assault, fraud, impaired or over .80, and more.
The first thing you can do is have an experienced criminal defence lawyer defending you. Being proactive and hiring a lawyer at the beginning of your case is the first move towards a finding of â€œnot guilty.â€ You need a knowledgeable lawyer who will fight to protect your guaranteed Charter rights and not plead you guilty at the first sign of a strong Crown case. You need a lawyer who will find the weaknesses in every case. Through this, you will achieve the favorable result to your criminal charges.
Examples of charges that you might face and need a criminal lawyer are:
- Assault: Sexual Assault, Assaulting a Police Officer, Non-Domestic Assault, Domestic Assault, Aggravated Assault, Assault with a Weapon, Assault Causing Bodily Harm;
- Bail Hearings:Bail hearings for all offences, s.524 hearings, Bail Reviews, Bail Variations, Bail Estreatment Hearings;
- Drug Offences: Possession of Cocaine, Marijuana, Ketamine, Ecstasy, Heroin, Importation, Trafficking;
- Fraud: Breaches of Trust, Impersonation, Uttering Forged Documents, Falsifying Books, Tax Evasion;
- Harassment: Uttering Threats, Criminal Harassment;
- Homicide: Murder, Attempted Murder, Manslaughter, Criminal Negligence Causing Death;
- Impairment: Impaired Driving, Driving Over 80, Refusing to Blow;
- Offences Against the Administration of Justice: Perjury, Fail to Appear in Court, Fail to Comply with Bail or Probation, Obstruct Police, Obstruct Justice;
- Property Offences: Robbery, Mischief, Break and Enter, Possession of Burglar Tools;
- Theft / Shoplifting;
- Weapon Offences: Possession of Prohibited Weapons (gun, knife, etc…), Possession of Restricted Weapons, Trafficking Firearms, Possession of Firearms, Importing Firearms;
- Youth Offences: All Criminal Offences Under the Youth Criminal Justice Act and the Young Offenders Act;
- Regulatory Offences: Highway Traffic Act, Street Racing, Firearms Act, Provincial Offences Act, Liquor License Act;
- Victim Support and Legal Advice.
Jeff Hershberg offers FREE consultations for all criminal law defence counsel cases & has an office in Vaughan and an office in Toronto with very flexible hours. If you looking for a criminal lawyer practicing in Oshawa, contact Jeff Hershberg by clicking here.
Hershberg Law Oshawa
Phone: (416) 428-7360